- Bill Thompson
- Dan & Faye Smith
- GE Foundation
- Dale Lierman
- Dave Thomsen
- David VanAs
- Mike and Sue Brooks
- Nicholas and Connie Bauer
- Sam Reynolds
- Sandra Nelson
- Tim Holt
- Jan and Doug Sharpnack
- Mark Carlson
- Rob White
During each season the Mason Community Band performs "free to the public" symphonic concerts at the Mason Middle School in November and April. Additionally, we provide music at the Arts Alliance Festival and the Mason Veteran's Day celebration, as well as the Marine Corps Toys for Tots collection at Wal-Mart, and at Mason High School Boys' and Girls' basketball games. Refer to our (Performance Schedule) for dates.
While we are the "Mason" Community Band, no direct funding is provided by either the City of Mason or the Mason Schools. We rely on monetary donations from Patrons to support our efforts. Donated funds are used to purchase music, to pay fees for use of the Middle School Auditorium, for transportation of equipment and to pay performance fees for non-band soloists.
MCB has instituted a Patron's program at the following levels:
- Gold - $250+
- Black - $100 to $249
- Green - $50 to $99
Patrons will be listed on this website and in all of our concert programs.
To become a patron, please download and print this Form, fill it out and submit with your tax deductible donation to (you will receive a receipt):
Sandra Nelson, Treasurer
Mason Community Band
3125 Vivian Dr.
Loveland, OH 45140
Help The Band Every Time You Shop at Kroger!
TO USE THE KROGER COMMUNITY REWARDS PROGRAM:
- Simply register online at krogercommunityrewards.com
- Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy and register your card with your organization after you sign up.
- If you do not yet have a Kroger Plus card, they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger.
- Click on Sign In/Register
- If you are a new online customers, click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box.
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering your zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address, creating a password, and agreeing to the terms and conditions.
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
- Update or confirm your information.
- Enter the name of organization, Mason Community Band, or select it from the list and click on Confirm.
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s name on the right side of your information page.
- REMEMBER, purchases will not count toward the band until after you register your card(s).
- Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 800-576-4377, select option 4 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
- Members must swipe their registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to their registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.
Please use the 'Send an e-mail' form on the Contact Us page.